Friday, July 6, 2012

Say It With Flowers


Flower   
Keyword 
Meaning
Azalea  
Moderation  
Slow down! You're moving too fast!
Begonia    
Warning  
Beware, someone is watching you.     
Clover    
Promises
I will be true to you.
Daffodil  
No
Better to find someone new.
Flax  
Thank You               
You are very much appreciated.
Fuschia
Caution  
Your lover may have another.
Gardenia  
Sweetness 
You are fresh as the morning dew.
Geranium 
Deceit   
Do not trust your lover.
Hyacinth
Admiration
You are gifted and beautiful.
Iris
Passion
You inflame my heart and stir my soul.
Jonquil
Desire
Will you be my love?
Lilac
Innocence
There have been others, yet you are my first true love.
Marigold
Jealousy
Time to tame the green-eyed monster.
Narcissus
Selfishness
You think of no one but yourself.
Orchid
Comfort
I give you the Sun, Moon, and Stars.
Petunia
Closeness
I can’t live without you.
Red Roses
Love
I love you.
Sunflower
Display
You need not show-off to impress me.
Tulip
Vow
I will love you forever.
Violet
Purity
You are modest and sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment